Welcome to the Team Amanda Pinkerton Realty! - This years title sponsor for our annual Golf Tournament is Amanda... [ read more ]

3rd Annual Combs Football Golf Tournament is almost here! - Sign up soon as spots are limited. Click on link below to sign up and... [ read more ]

2017 Combs Coyotes “Know Your Role” Shirts available now - Get your 2017 edition Combs Coyotes “Know Your Role” shirt... [ read more ]

Premier Health, LLC is offering free sports physicals for all Combs Coyotes - Premier Health, LLC is offering free sports physicals for all Combs... [ read more ]

Triumph Dental is giving Varsity Players a Custom Mouth Guard - Triumph Dental is offering free custom mouth guards to all Varsity... [ read more ]

Team Camp Scholarship Winners - Congratulations to these individuals for their hard work and dedication... [ read more ]

Home   »  Booster News  »  Booster Club meeting for December 2015

12/9

Booster Club meeting for December 2015

Call to Order:  6:04 PM

Attendees: Chris Shaw, Jennifer Loggins, James Loggins

Clara Bushell

Financials(Jorgi Anderson)- Jorgi e-mailed the breakdown of financials and we reviewed them

Polarfest 2015

Chris, Brooke and Jorgi are going to work the booth this year.  We are going to sell donuts  & bratwursts and apparel that was left from the season. We are also going to do Soda Ring Toss.

Chris asked for approval of $33 to purchase the donuts (We all voted and approved)

Chris asked for $30-35 to purchase a Combs Football Banner that we can display at all functions we participate in(We all voted and approved)

Coach Hart e-mailed about the AZFCA/ACA Fees, We are going to wait and see what the fees are then Jorgi will get approval to pay them(They were $350 last year)

James was contacted by Genna Johnson Event Coordinator Survivor Mud Run , she was asking if we had 25-35 people who wanted to volunteer on 3/12/16 for their event at ET Motopark from 7am-2pm, and they would donate $500 to our organization. We discussed this as a group and we need to verify when Spring Break is. We will get with Coach Hart and see if he wants to spearhead this event and get volunteers signed up

Jen, James & Chris discussed having a 7th and 8th grade Football Camp in the summer and also possibly looking into some type of Spring & Summer weightlifting program similar to other high schools in the area

Chris and James will talk to Coach Hart about how much contact high school can have with 7th & 8th grade players per AIA bylaws

Jen said that we need to have our $5 dues into Stacy ASAP for all Executive Members and voting members who want to vote(she mentioned bringing the fees to the School Booster meeting on 12/14)

Adjourn: 7:05pm

Comments are closed.